版主:雅歌  新东  胖胖  熊熊  

头像

Van Tharp 说 A trader never trades the market, he/she trades his/her beliefs. 我在贴内贴出我自己的TOP 10 Values (Values 是 Beliefs 里面比较深层次的东西,影响人的根本行为)我用一些名人名言解释我对这些价值观的理解。 祝论坛红红火火热热闹闹和和气气。 (谈股论金)  681次阅读

作者: 伍点墨 @, 发表于: 2017-08-12 (2601天前) @ 新东

观看【伍点墨】的博客

1. Safety and Security—-my first and foremost goal is providing my family safety and security.
“If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” ― Henry David Thoreau
“If money is your hope for independence, you will never have it. The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability.” ― Henry Ford
2. Health
“A brilliant mind cannot work successfully with a weakened body.” – W.D. Gann
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” ― William Shakespeare
3. Wealth
“The most powerful force in the universe is compound interest.” – Albert Einstein
“The journey of a thousand mile starts with a single step.” – Hsun Tzu
4. Knowledge
“No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge, and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire.” ― L. Frank Baum
“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” ― Socrates
“The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare me the rod while teaching.” –Jesse Livermore
5. Fairness and Justice
“How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong.” – George Washington Carver
6. Freedom
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” ― Benjamin Franklin
“Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves.” ― Abraham Lincoln
“Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
“I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.” ― Charlotte Brontë
7. Accountability
“It is wrong and immoral to seek to escape the consequences of one's acts.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
8. Work
“Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.” – Kevin Durant
“Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. Integrity
“Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not.” – Oprah Winfrey
“Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved.” ― William Jennings Bryan
10. Persistence
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.” – Calvin Coolidge
“Dripping water can pierce a stone.” – Chinese Proverb
“The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That’s real glory. That’s the essence of it.” – Vince Lombardi

完整帖子:

主题RSS Feed

打开手机微信,选【发现】->【扫一扫】左边的二维码就会在手机出现这个帖子,然后点击右上角的三个点,选分享到朋友圈。
我是歌手 新闻速递 谈股论金 聊天灌水 影视在线 心灵大学 原创天地 笑话连篇 美食天下 视觉艺术 伴奏交流